The research I did may still help others so I'll leave the site up, but my interests have taken me permanently away from HHO. Visit my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/HHO4gas Download my latest HHO files at: http://www.4shared.com/u/zvmszps/94d1bc4f/Bob_Campbell.html

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Q and A

Q: What is the model # of your Sears 12V batter charger?

A: The Sears battery charger is the 225 Amp model. It has a small air compressor built in and cost about $130.

Q: How did you come to settle on the dry cell model? Was the wet plate set up just not cutting it in the efficiency area?

A: I like dry cells because space is a problem in most cars, and this seems to be the most compact design. It also solves the problem of current leakage, as the edges of the plates are not in a solution. By avoiding the current leakage at the edges; a higher efficiency is achieved.

Q: Are you currently selling the long dry HHO cell?

A: I am doing this research in order to market a product, but I'm not ready to sell anything yet. If I were to produce this cell for sale I would run the compression bolts through the gaskets and the plates rather than outside of the plates. This is more expensive to produce, but I think it would provide a higher quality product. I have had no problem with fluid leaks, but going through the gasket would make it even more certain not to have any problems. I would also use steel end plates in order to save about 1/2" of space.

I made this cell to fit into the bumper, or in front of the radiator of most cars, but I wanted to be sure that the convection would still cause the electrolyte to flow with such a low profile. Convection does cause the fluid to flow, but there is a slight advantage to tilting the cell so that the outlet is slightly higher. The best mmw I have archived with this cell is 5.76mmw in a vertical position.


I'm over loaded with remodel work as a building contractor right now, but in a few weeks I hope to have the time to run tests again. I have some interesting experiments in mind. I want to run three different experiments. Keeping the other variables constant I want to experiment with the effects of temperature, levels of KOH, and plate spacing to see how each change affects efficiency. I'll be posting the results right here.

Thanks
Bob Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

My latest HHO generator

Other Creative People Who Follow This Blog