The research I did may still help others so I'll leave the site up, but my interests have taken me permanently away from HHO. Visit my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/HHO4gas Download my latest HHO files at: http://www.4shared.com/u/zvmszps/94d1bc4f/Bob_Campbell.html

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update to Power Supplies

I wrote to Seboy2000 on YouTube today and he tells me that he is happy with his 550w ATT power supply. He's using it to supply 12v. If you are happy with that voltage I suppose it's good but I believe HHO demands a higher more realistic voltage for accurate tests.

I'm now using a 225 Amp battery charger from Sears. It was $130. There is plenty of amps and the voltage stays steady. There are several settings that provide voltage between 11.5 and 14.4 volts. I have to hunt around a bit to find a setting that gives me the voltage I desire as all of the voltages shift from session to sesion. but I'm always able to find something close to 13.6 volts.

To use it in the 'No Brains' mode you need to set the timer from between 5 minutes up to 135 min or HOLD. This is the best I could come up with and I'm happy! I think the price is reasonable when you compare it to everything else that's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My latest HHO generator

Other Creative People Who Follow This Blog