The research I did may still help others so I'll leave the site up, but my interests have taken me permanently away from HHO. Visit my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/HHO4gas Download my latest HHO files at: http://www.4shared.com/u/zvmszps/94d1bc4f/Bob_Campbell.html

Friday, October 3, 2008

Without temperature, the data is fiction


This video shows a cell producing 500 ml in 21 seconds at 14.2V and 6.1A. This would lead one to belive that I've achieved 16.5 mmw.

It's important that all documented videos include accurate data about Voltage, Current, Volume and Temperature. Otherwise the claims are just fiction.

This looks like I'm making HHO at about 16.5 mmw. In reality it's mostly steam.

When posting videos about your experiments, please include Volts, Amps, LPM and Temperature.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,

    Cool video. What do you think about boosting a vehicle with steam and HHO together? I was just thinking maybe steam could add to performance just like HHO, and maybe cool the engine (evaporation) a little as well? Just a thought.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, steam is also one of the benefits of HHO but for measurements of HHO output it would be cheating.

    Lutherp30 had a good suggestion. He said run the gas out through a radiator to condense the water vapor.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

My latest HHO generator

Other Creative People Who Follow This Blog